Significance of Cause and Effect Essays
The cause and effect essays are in many respects similar to other types of essays. To write them properly, however, one would need a discreet and rational mind, because of their distinctive and analytical nature. Cause and Effect Essays have two set of arguments. One, from the Cause side, and second from the Effect accordingly. The former explores the reasons why the things are happening the way they are; whereas the latter reveal the changes, resulting from a particular cause.
The fact that the Cause and Effect Essays are challenging to write makes them very interesting and admirable. The way topics are discussed and analyzed from different perspectives and angles makes the essays valuable and worthy of possession. Professors appreciate the new insights from essays research and arguments as they add to the existing stock of knowledge. For example, the new approaches, arguments and findings go a long way in solving future problems and avoid recurrence of the past ones. Besides, the analysis of the causes and effects sheds new light on the issues discussed and eventually, strengthens the field of study. Finally, the Cause and Effect Essays help the students to understand the subject better, as they get more clarity on the subject matter. These reasons make your professors assign more importance to the Cause and Effect Essays. They respect best essays and thus apportion to them higher grades. At EssayLib we understand that well therefore offer our Cause and Effect custom writing help. This type of essays is assigned to professionals only, those possessing solid experience in writing.
Aspects to be considered while writing a cause and effect essay:
- This type of essay should have a vivid and unambiguous thesis statement.
- It must be supported with facts, validations, examples and arguments.
- Proper transition words like ‘Because of’, ‘As a result of’, ‘is due to’, and ‘Therefore’ should be used.
- The writer of the Cause and Effect Essay should be able to tell to what extent the subject in question was affected and reveal the pattern of the impact.
- Depending upon what audience types will read the essay, all the components of the essay including title, tone, format, ideas, speculations, appeal, sophistication and flow have to be carefully formulated.
- Decision must be taken as to on which order the discussion is going to proceed - like Chronological Order or Importance of Issues or Level of Impact, etc.,
Cause and effect based on examples:
- A particular attribute may be chosen for the topic of discussion – say, an effect attribute. E.g. “The impact of smartphone usage on College students’ education”. Here, a particular attribute “students’ education” becomes the specific subject of discussion.
- It may also be decided to choose a particular level in a Cause and Effect scenario. E.g. “How Social Media affects the productivity of Americans”. In this essay title, the focal point is on the country level – the Americans.
- Multiple issues from the cause side can also be taken up for analysis. E.g. “The effects of smoking and drinking habits on human lifespan”. Here, both smoking and drinking are becoming the subject matters and attempts are made to study their effects individually on the human lifespan.
- You can also analyze a chain of events, resulting from an effect, such as: “The effects of global economic meltdown”. All the situations arising from the global crisis, such as “Impact on Imports and Exports, Joblessness, Increase in Crime Rates”, etc. - come under the observation and are debated about.
Ordering cause and effect essays from EssayLib.com
EssayLib is a custom writing company with years of academic writing experience for every level of studies – be it high school, college or university. As students have limited exposure, knowledge and skill-sets to write their essays, term papers, dissertations and academic projects of their own, they buy our custom writing service and get relief from their academic pressures. EssayLib.com has vast network of professional writers in every field across the world who are capable of writing any subject paper regardless of its complexity, and deliver them within the students’ academic deadlines. Our writing costs are also pocket-friendly, so you can always approach EssayLib.com for your essay needs and emerge a winner in your studies.
Get your cause and effect essay now!