“It is better to get the admission than to suffer in silence”
Need Help with Admission Essay?
Admission essays which are also referred to as personal statements or application essays are statements of intent written by applicants who wish to enroll in a certain university, college or graduate school. This type of essay is a common and very vital part of the academic institutions’ process of student admissions. As part of the application process, you will be required to write an essay that expresses your motivation to join the institution. This is an opportunity to prove to the admissions officers your capabilities and to provide further information about yourself that may not be necessarily visible in other facets of your application. The essay is also used to gauge what you can do given the chance to think, plan and work on a writing project. The greatest piece of advice any admissions officer could offer is “Be you”. Another great tip is to start early and plan adequately.
Have a look at some of our helpful tips that can help you dazzle the admissions officers:
- Seek Essay Service that Will Help in Selecting a Topic That Highlights Your Best Aspects. The best way to go about this is to avoid focusing on the great qualities of your chosen college, the amount of dedication required to pursue your career of choice or how active you were in extracurricular activities while in high school. Our experts will help you share your unique personal thoughts and your story. They are reputed for thinking creatively and touch on aspects that you know were not covered in the other admissions requirements for example your high school achievements.
- Get Assistance that Will Help You Narrow Your Focus. Avoid trying to think too hard on the many topics and subjects available. This often makes your admission essay to look like a resume that fails to expose any unique details about you. Work with us as we will help you focus on one aspect about you that sets you apart from other applicants. Remember that the process is quite competitive and this essay could be the differentiating factor. The admissions officer reviewing your custom essay must be able to identify your main idea and flow with it from the beginning to the end of your essay. Our qualified admission essay writers and editors are always available to help you review your essay and it is recommended that you request for this after your introduction and ask for their honest opinion.
- We Don’t Just Write, We Tell Your Story. We never just vaguely state a fact to get a point across to your audience, such as “I prefer to surround myself with people of diverse interests, cultures and backgrounds.” Include explicit examples, reasons and details that help you develop your ideas concisely. For instance, we describe a situation that exemplifies your ability to interact and engage harmoniously with people in a multicultural setting.
- We Write in Your Own Voice. We do not merely rely on ideas or generic phrases that have been over used before. These are statements such as: “The world is full of suffering and I am compelled to help whenever I can”. Avoid writing in business-like style or in an excessively formal prose. Finally never use unnecessary or complex wording. Write in your own style and voice and express yourself in a way that connects the reader with you as you share your experiences. We are always happy to help in this process by first understanding the needs of the prospective student and then helping in the development of an essay that captures this information in a unique and fresh way.
- Seek Professional Editorial and Proofreading Help. This is one of the most important phases of the admission essay development process. Never turn in your essay without having a professional review it and provide you with helpful remarks. Additionally, use a grammar and a spell checking software to identify any errors that you may have made. You may hire one of our experts to help you write a catchy custom admission essay from scratch. Once you order an original admission essay with us, our custom essay professionals will ensure that your essay is spot on and that it sounds exactly like you.
Admission essays perform a crucial role in assisting the admissions officers to categorize the bulk of application material they receive from numerous applicants. A great essay elaborates further the prospective student’s intentions and can be used to answer questions raised by seemingly insufficient facts captured on the application form. Finally, a good admission essay depicts the applicant as a motivated, intelligent and interesting individual that the institution will be proud to be associated with.
There is no shame in seeking admission writing help. It is better to get the admission than to suffer in silence!